Job Description – Full-Time Shift Managers
Ready to change your life and take advantage of an amazing work opportunity in beautiful Quebec City, Canada? Here is your chance!
McDonald’s Canada is looking for people from all over the world for several of its restaurants located in Quebec City.
The company is currently looking to hire several Full-Time Shift Managers who are passionate about the fast-food industry, ready to work hard and think fast in order to give the best service possible to its valued customers.
This job will provide you with the chance to live an incredible international experience and the opportunity of potentially staying long term, if you wish. You will also gain valuable work experience in a dynamic team environment, where you can exhibit your dedication to servicing customers and exceeding their expectations.
You dream of a job in a beautiful and safe city and of being part of a team in an internationally renowned company, where hard work, dedication and respect are rewarded and where having fun is mandatory?Then this opportunity is for you!
HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED:
- A new life in one of the safest and calmest cities of the world;
- Ability to be sponsored by an internationally recognized employer to immigrate to Quebec City, Canada;
- Your travel arrangements will be fully subsidized;
- For the first year, lodging will be organized for you by the company and offered to you at a very low rate;
- Possibility of career advancement at McDonald’s accessible to all who show dedication, great work ethics and embody the company’s values;
- Free food during your shift and 50% rebate at all time;
- Social insurance benefit plan and uniform;
- A French language course will be offered to you;
- Ability to apply for permanent residency at the end of your work permit;
- Very multicultural work environment where you will feel comfortable and at home.
- As a Full-Time Shift Manager you will be expected to work full-time (40h/week) and be available 24/7 with the possibility of doing overtime;
- Salary per hour is $14.50/h ;
- Quarterly bonus for employees;
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of the staff who prepare, disperse and serve food;
- Provide training for personnel in their duties, hygiene and safety standards;
- Ensure the quality of food and service, in accordance with established standards;
- Keep records of inventories, repairs, sales and losses, and order the ingredients and supplies necessary for the preparation of meals;
- Manage operations with integrity, passion, and knowledge while promoting values and culture of the restaurant.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in fast-food restaurants, including management tasks such as team, inventory, process management etc.;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to resolve problems quickly;
- Completed college and/or university education;
- Specific restaurant training programs (asset);
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and knowledge of customer service principles, including customer needs assessments and guest satisfaction evaluations;
- A great attitude!
For your application to be considered you must provide the following:
- A detailed CV with the list of all your work experiences, name and address of your past employers and descriptions of tasks and responsibilities;
- Training and education details, providing copies of diplomas will be an asset;
- A copy of your passport which must be valid for a minimum of 2 years following your acceptance by immigration;
- Work certificate(s) for all past and current jobs held.
Workland is proud to present you with a great job opportunity for one of its clients, MATA RESTAURANTS INC,Quebec City (Canada).