We are Sportality:
We have served European sports leagues with enterprise digital platforms for web and mobile for 14 years.
Now we are expanding to Asia!
Do you have the skill so do not hesitate to apply for one of our positions!
We are a strong inventing company with an excellent portfolio of enterprise solutions that just can’t wait for your contribution.
Be a part of our future and do something really fun and great that can touch millions of sports fans around the globe!
We promise you a relaxed and friendly Swedish atmosphere together with other smart people in our colleague’s office in BGC.
Sportality emphasizes a healthy work-life balance, promotes a fun workplace and provides a great compensation package.
Cooperation and friendship is vital between our offices so a nice working holiday in Sweden is mandatory in the future.
We seek individuals who are curious, ambitious and eager to learn new stuff, and who are willing to push boundaries. Someone who is hardworking but also wants to have fun! The position is based in Bonifacio Global City, Manila, Philippines. Work hours are between 10 am – 7 pm.
We are looking for different talents to help us build our future platforms, one tech lead with managing skills and 2 or more web programmers.
We offer :
• Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors.
• Work-life balance
• Swedish laidback leadership
PS: If you’re a recent graduate but do not meet the requirements listed above, please feel free to apply & we’ll see if this role is suitable for you. Ultimately, we care more about your values, skills & achievements that you can bring to the table, rather than your academic qualifications.
Drop your CV and application to and we will get back to you.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience as a full-stack web developer/ software engineer
• Experienced in automation tools and CI/CD
• Prior experience in agile development
• Extensive software engineering experience for web-based applications.
• Good understanding of databases & cloud-based infrastructure management
• Excellent command of English Language (written & spoken)
• Experiments with emerging technologies
• Writes clear, readable and maintainable code, takes ownership of the quality and usability of code
• Familiar with modern software architectures and API-driven development
For tech lead :
• Be a team leader in Manila
• Daily contact with HQ in Sweden
• Be the one that raises the hand when a problem is detected
• Be the Senior that knows everything about our code standard and be the one the other asks how it should be and how integrations should be done.
Salary: ₱50000 - ₱100000
Address: 7th Ave, corner 25th St, Taguig, Metro Manila
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!