Front End Software Engineer | Makati | 2
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a wide array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Expertise in using Hooks, Redux, Redux-Saga, as needed
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with GraphQL as well as RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Code collaboration through Git, with very minimal disruption to teammates’ code.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱60000