We are looking for a reliable and talented techie front-end developer that will bring ideas to life with the latest technology, transform problems into opportunities for innovation, and raise the bar from code development to deployment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the developer team and the creative team to help build, maintain, and improve websites from concept to launch.
- Help the project manager to refine and define the processes and workflows according to the time table estimation of project completion.
- Understanding CSS grid systems and other practices to deliver high-performance code and develop visual design concepts and design assets.
- Be involved in small to large-scale projects from the concept stages through UX, Design, Build and Management.
- Build and design flexible solutions and easy-to-maintain responsive websites that meet the client’s specific need.
- Apply user-centred design methodologies, install, customize and maintain plug-ins and 3rd party applications for web and mobile applications.
- Install, customize and maintain plug-ins and 3rd party applications.
- Develop and maintain standards of software development and components, as well as manage and execute test plans and code checks.
- To be able to work in an agile Scrum environment that share resources and experience to get projects across the line.
- At least 3 years of software experience developing front-end websites
- All-around experience in front end and back end development – expertise in wire-framing UI, rapid prototyping and creating pixel-perfect visual designs
- Knowledge of modern web and mobile app platform with a focus on responsive, adaptive, and fluid designs across multiple devices and screens.
- Critical attention to solving complex design challenges about the code, design, and efficiency.
- Able to work with multiple projects simultaneously, with competing deadlines
- Self-motivated nature and ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Availability for out-of-hours support as required