- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- At least High School Graduate
- At least 3 years working experience
- Basic Understanding on Work Process
- Management Loading and Unloading
- Understanding in FIFO/FEFO
- Basic Knowledge in Operate the Forklift
- 5’s Training; Driver’s License and TESDA NC II
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000