Financial Fraud Investigation Manager
- Leads the investigation of fraud-related cases in order to provide relevant information on the nature, root cause, and potential impact of the problem including recommendations on how to address this
- Collaborates with the operating units across the organization to provide management assurance that:
- Fraud risks are identified and managed;
- Proper reporting of fraud cases for possible HR, Legal, and regulatory actions
- Ensures that results of a fraud investigation are properly endorsed and handled by the concerned units for proper action
- Leads the analysis of customer, system, and transaction data in order to discover new fraud trends and modus operandi coupled with providing relevant information on nature, root cause, and potential impact, including recommendations on how to address this.
- Conduct tests to validate fraud-related activities, methods, and techniques.
- Assists the FRM head in ensuring that inputs coming from fraud cases and data analysis are properly endorsed so as to help bring about. New fraud processes in order to prevent and minimize further fraud leakages.
- Assists the FRM head and other Fraud Heads in ensuring that inputs coming from fraud cases and data analysis are properly endorsed so as to help bring about.
- New fraud processes in order to prevent and minimize further fraud leakages;
- Proactive identification and management of fraud risks arising from the implementation of new products and services
- Provides inputs in the implementation of major new products, services, and enabling systems. This is to help the Business ensure that fraud risks that may arise from the implementation of new products or services are proactively identified and effectively managed.
- Must be a graduate of any Bachelors Degree
- Has at least 3 years of experience leading a team
- has 5 solid years of experience with Fraud Investigation
Salary: ₱70000 - ₱105000
Address: Bonifacio Global City (BGC)