- Determines financial management efficiency and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Budget Management
- Monitors budget performance through budget comparison reports and investigates causes of variance.
- Provides feedback to apprise management of operating results and determines propriety of the disposition of revenues to expenditures and provides recommendation.
- Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting and reforecast processes.
- Providing back office services such as accounts payable, collection and payroll.
- Monitoring cash flow.
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues.
- Keeping track of market trends.
- Looking for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Developing relationships with external contacts such as auditors, solicitors and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Mathematical proficiency.
- Attention to detail.
Salary: ₱35000 - ₱45000
Address: Cityland Shaw Tower, Cor. St Francis St., Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City, 1552, Metro Manila, Philippines