1. Maintain accurate and updated accounting records using QuickBooks software.
2. Check and verify the validity and accuracy of expense reports as needed.
3. Prepare monthly balance sheet analysis.
4. Perform variance analysis of expenses between budget and actual.
5. Prepare monthly budget/ cash flow requirements.
6. Properly safe keep and disburse petty cash funds.
7. On time company credit card payments.
8. Update government agency registrations and supervise preparation process in bases as appropriate.
9. Monthly closing of books and review of Base books for misclassification, errors, etc.
10. Coordinate with Bacolod National accountant to ensure proper accounting of Manila & ICMFI transactions in Bacolod.
11. Assist in the audit process including visits to Bases in the Visayas, Mindanao & Palawan.
12. Periodically conduct physical inventories of fixed assets in the Bases & Manila.
13. Apply and audit property tagging policies and Fixed Asset procedures.
14. Payroll consolidation.
15. Recording transactions provided by the Finance Director as part of segregation of duties.
16. Update monthly bank reconciliation statements for assigned bank accounts.
17. Identify process improvements.
18. Proper record retention of accounting files for Manila transactions.
19. Implement effective internal controls to prevent misuse of funds.
20. Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor.
● Graduate of Accountancy or equivalent with 3 years experience;
● Attention to details;
● Good Communication Skills;
● Strong Computer application skills especially spreadsheets; QuickBooks knowledge is a plus.
● Analysis of data and a curious mind as to why variations exist.
Salary: ₱200000 - ₱250000
Address: 2001 Antel Global Bldg.Ortigas Pasig City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!