Executive Assistant to the Board of Directors
- Responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Board of Directors.
- Ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and
- Directly reports to Board of Directors.
- Coordinate with Head Executive Assistant for any business or BOD concerns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide advanced calendar management for Board of Directors.
- Prioritize inquiries and requests of the BOD; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors.
- Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events.
- Prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings and organizations that the BOD are involved with.
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours.
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in by laws regarding Board matters.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the BOD, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Work closely with the BOD to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Act as an indicator having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the BOD updated.
- Replenish office materials such as printer supplies, paper, BOD office supplies, etc.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Other projects/duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- MS Office
- Planning and time management; confidentiality
- Keen attention to details; interpersonal skills
- With initiative
- Interpersonal skills.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000