- Be the point of contact between the executives and company employees/clients and manage information flow
- Manage executives’ timetable and arrange their daily schedule (set up meetings, arrange meals, travel, speaking engagements)
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings for senior management and other staff members
- Schedules and prepare meetings, appointments, and commitments of the Executive.
- Takes down minutes during meeting
- Acts as a contact point for all agency personnel
- Keeps lists of the agencies and personnel representing the agencies
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Performs other tasks assigned thereof
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- With knowledge about the job is an advantage.
- Should be a quick learner and have a desire to gain knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: 7500 A. Bonifacio cor J Tinsay Clark Freeport Zone, Clarkfield, Pampanga