¨Hire the Best and Set them for Success!”
We offer our employees a competitive compensation with performance-based incentive package, a comprehensive health care (medical/dental) and life insurance, employee discount, and other fringe benefits.
We also provide intensive training and development, career growth opportunities, and a clean, safe and healthy working environment.
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes.
- Maintain event budgets.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Communication Arts or any related course.
- Preferably with 1 year of related experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to relate to people, work in teams and manage conflict.
- Ability to collaborate across the company and coordinate with different departments.
- Management skills in terms of organizing, planning and effectively implementing tasks.
- Confident, with strong communications skills which include active listening, verbal presentation as well as excellent writing capabilities.
- Ability to adapt to changes and manage multiple tasks, and is flexible.
- High emotional intelligence, patient, and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to solve problems through creativity, reasoning, past experience, information and available resources.
- Has a strong work ethic, proactive, responsible, reliable, and someone who has the ability to honor commitment.
- Computer literate.
- Must be willing to undergo intensive training.
- Must be willing to render weekends, holiday and after-hours work associated with events.
- Full-time position(s) available.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must be willing to start ASAP
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: 22 Renowned Lane, Sanville Subd., Brgy. Culiat, Q.C.