Email Marketing Manager
Caspio is seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager. This is an important role with a high level of responsibility and team visibility. Reporting to the Content Marketing Director with a dotted line to the Vice President of Global Marketing, you will own and execute Caspio’s email marketing program from planning through to implementation and continuous optimization. We are looking for a highly self-sufficient, detail-oriented, creative and analytical person that wears a content marketing and lead generation hat, where email is simply the distribution channel. This role will be measured on lead generation and conversion rate metrics and is expected to be a significant contributor to top-of-funnel marketing activity.
- Own Caspio’s email marketing program. This includes contact database management, audience segmentation, list building, content creation, and overall campaign management and execution.
- Take charge of devising and executing email marketing strategies that engage customers and prospects to create sales opportunities.
- Segment Caspio’s contact database into various segments — customer type, industry, title, persona, etc. — to provide the underlying framework for highly targeted campaigns.
- Create and launch ongoing prospect campaigns, targeting key segments.
- Conceptualize and build automated drip email marketing campaigns and workflow logic.
- Write and publish bi-weekly customer newsletters and regular product announcements.
- Work collaboratively with copywriters and graphic designers to create impactful, analytics-driven email campaigns.
- Continuously improve delivery rates, open rates, time spent viewing emails, click-through rates, revenue attribution and other key email performance metrics.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance.
JOIN US NOW AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Flexible working arrangements (work-from-home setup)
- Competitive compensation package
- Company-provided equipment
- Paid Time Off accrued based on hiring date
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you and (1) qualified dependent upon regularization
- Continuous mentoring programs for skills enhancement and career advancement opportunities
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Employee engagement activities
- Referral incentives
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, English, Communications, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in digital and email marketing for B2B technology companies. HubSpot experience is preferred.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts within cloud computing, databases and custom business applications. SaaS experience is preferred.
- Obsessed with data, metrics and continuous improvement.
- Expert English writing and communication skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities concurrently while maintaining high standards of quality and attention to detail.
Salary: ₱50000 - ₱80000