For interested applicants,apply by following this link: http://bit.ly/36QHKzy
We are a California-base E-commerce company selling various products online. We are seeking a brilliant, highly-organized, friendly, virtual assistant with high-volume eCommerce experience. You will oversee and maintain the product, campaign and landing page building process; providing QA and proactively note and report any site issues.
– Daily maintenance and management of landing pages and product CRM, proactively problem solving any site issues
– Update and manage sales and promotions, site content and E-Commerce catalog
– Track and log site issues, bugs and improvements in the ticketing system, and actively partner with development teams to implement
– Partner with the team on global release prioritization and schedules, performing full QA and sign off on releases
– Work cross-functionally with marketing, buying, planning, and merchandising teams
– Assist in the creation of the roadmap for new site features and functionalities
– Weekly reporting of site behavior, checkout funnel and KPI analysis with Google Analytics
– Leverage analytics and customer insights to identify, recommend, and implement site optimizations
– Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices to ensure a best in class site experience
Our ideal candidate will have or are:
– 2-3 years in a similar eCommerce role
– Basic knowledge of HTML
– Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
– Strong communication and collaboration skills
– Knowledge of eCommerce platforms and best practices
– Experience with Split Tests and Analyzing the Results is a Huge Plus
– Strong analytical and organizational skills
– Able to work independently within a cross-functional team environment
For interested applicants, please apply by following this link: http://bit.ly/36QHKzy
Please note that we won’t be entertaining those who send their application through applying for this job post. We will only entertain those who completed the form.
Salary: ₱25000 - ₱30000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!