SHORT JOB DESCRIPTION:
Fulfill the role of Document Controller for the Sydney Office, through the provision of professional and confidential secretarial and administrative services.
– Oversees the data management of the office, primarily responsible for the incoming and outgoing documents of all types, policing the electronic storage locations and recovering archival data.
– Provides assistance to the Business Process and Management Systems activities, and is responsible for providing word processing, administrative assistance and resource schedule management to the CAD team.
– This position operates under the general direction of the BIM Manager/CAD Manager within established policies, procedures and guidelines.
> 25K + health card, 20 leave credits, 13th-month pay, government-mandated benefits
> Above standard special holiday and OT rate, Birthday gift check, other perks
> Good work environment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– No formal qualifications required.
– Minimum 2 years experience in an administrative position supporting multiple teams.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills to enable professional interaction with a range of people including PA, TA, Engineers and team senior executives and other employees.
– Proficiency and familiarisation with Project Management portals in particular Aconex, Lend Lease Project Web or equivalent.
– Well-developed keyboard and computer skills with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, internet and email applications.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: 11th F ADP Building, Glorrietta 2, Makati City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!