We are looking for an experienced and energetic Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the strategic planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate should have a passion for marketing and technology, well versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
– Plans and executes all web, Search engine optimization (SEO)/ Search Engine Marketing (SEM), database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
– Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
– Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
– Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
– Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
– Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
– Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
– Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
– Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
– Collaborates with agencies and other merchants, or vendor partners.
– Evaluates emerging technologies.
– Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
– Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
– Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
– Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
– Creating and maintaining client relationships
– Self-motivated yet customer-focused
– Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
– Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivated.
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
– Proven working experience in digital marketing
– Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
– Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
– Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
– Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
– Working knowledge of ad serving tools
– Experience in setting up and optimizing pay per click (PPC) campaigns on all major search engines
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱25000
Address: 103B Residencia 8888, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, San Antonio
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!