Digital Marketing Coordinator
Responsible for implementing, maintaining, testing and developing the digital customer touch points—website, social networking, email and mobile marketing.
- Education & Training: College graduate of four (4) year course preferably in computer science, marketing or similar degree.
- Knowledge of digital & social media marketing and the opportunities it presents.
- Technical Requirements: Proficient in computer software applications (MS Word, MS
- Excel, MS Powerpoint; Photoshop and Adobe Premiere)
- Experience: With 1-3 years experience in a similar role or within a creative or digital
- agency would be advantageous though not mandatory.
- Skills: With excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: Gardenia Centre, Star Ave., LIIP, Mamplasan Binan Laguna