Are you sales savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast- paced, rapidly changing environment? We may have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Digital Ads Sales Specialist to join our growing family. Come home and start your #BeHappier journey with TDCX today!
Top reasons to work here:
- Above-industry average salary
- Php 30,000 new hire bonus* for October starters
- Group life insurance starting on Day 1
- HMO benefits on Day 1 + one (1) free dependent after 6 months
- Monthly performance bonus (up to 30% of basic pay)
- 25% Night differential rate (higher than the industry average!)
- 15 Sick Leave credits with cash conversions
- 15 Vacation Leave credits with carry over
- Premium & Instagrammable workspaces
- Fixed weekends off
- Free overflowing coffee and cookies
- Learning courses to help you grow
- Career development programs
- Engagement activities like free food day, raffles, birthday treats, anniversary gifts, contests and much more!
What is your mission?
As a Digital Ads Sales Specialist, you will be working with our Search Engine Account to deliver #happier customer experience through phone and email.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
- Provide outstanding customer service and sales support to the client’s advertisers, publishers and/or users
- Analyze quality and effectiveness of ad accounts strategically, and recommend best practices for other platforms
- Support SMBs through effective business partnering and overall support of our vendor operations
- Collaborate with advertising specialists, sales engineers, and product team members on new feature development
- Generate creative ways to improve our client relationships and increase revenue by sharing and implementing best practices
- Tracking of accounts and maintaining conversion
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX
Who are we looking for?
- College graduate
- Minimum 3 years experience in acquisitions, relationship building/ business development, B2B / B2C sales
- Must have handled Australia market in the past and must have a strong understanding of Australian culture, local nuances and business trends
- Must have at least 2 years experience working in an advertising / marketing space particularly on creating and managing advertising campaigns
- Solid Google Ads knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Amenable to work in rotating shifts (morning, mid, & night shifts)
- Can work in BGC, Taguig City
How to Apply?
Online. Send your application through BossJob and expect a call from our Talent Acquisition team within 24-48 hours.
*Terms and conditions apply.