Ubiquity is looking for a DevOps Engineer to maintain our infrastructure equipment via creating and maintaining a system that will help the whole IT team to monitor and minimize downtime or even prevent it. As a part of a fast-growing BPO company, you will be part of a team of motivated engineering and business professionals around the globe and shape the technological foundation of a multi-national organization. You will leverage your technical skills to strengthen our ability to deploy and maintain a high performing and scalable systems. You will have the opportunity to participate in, and eventually, own, the pioneer system which covers integration with different types of devices, monitoring, enabling automated adjustments on certain events, or making the system self-aware. Given the complexity of our systems and our team’s expansion, there is no limit to your technical growth.
We’re made of something different.
We act with empathy and urgency. We treat our clients, colleagues, and community like members of the family. We have grit, tenacity, and perseverance, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals – every person, in every role, for our company and our clients. Think you have what it takes? Join us!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the design and development of software applications such as enterprise services, web-based applications, and business support tool
• Develop new tools as well as enhancements to existing applications.
• Help the team to maintain Ubiquity’s entire device stack
• Closely work with the IT team to identify requirements, enhancements, and user interface improvements
• Continuously research and follow software development best practices, collaborating with the team to ensure high code quality and stability
• Contribute to the evolving design and architecture of reliable and scalable infrastructure.
• Identify system weaknesses and propose/implement improvements.
• Design and implement automation.
• Available on calls 24/7 to resolve issues unexpected issues real-time
• Maintain system stability 24/7
• Write all related documentation/update data in online tools (Changes, Validation docs, systems proposals/recommendation, etc).
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 140 brands and counting.
We want you.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, we believe that we’re at our best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
• At least 2 years strong experience in web development, frontend and backend
• Knowledgeable in using BootStrap, Angular JS, and InfluxDB is desirable
• Working knowledge in Python (Django experience preferred)
• Experience in system integrations is a huge plus
• Strong problem solving and logic skills required
• Experience in development using *nix environments
• Willing to be flexible working on different shift schedules especially graveyard.
• You have excellent people skills at all levels.
• Strong English communication skills.
• Familiarity with a ticketing system, preferably Freshservice.
• Open to work in BGC Taguig
Salary: ₱45000 - ₱50000
Address: Bench Building, 10th Floor, Rizal Drive and 30th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!