Development Team Lead
● Effective and efficient operation and management of the organization’s IT development team.
● Manage and mentor the developers by putting in place a learning pathway for each developer to facilitate their progression.
● Ensuring security and quality within all products delivered.
● Audit and Compliance Controls for IT are kept updated and executed in a timely manner for reporting to management and customers for regulatory purposes.
● Assist in the development of performance measures, guide and support the team through continual improvement to meet and aspire to exceed expectations.
● Ensure that all development starts with a good design and that the solution is well documented.
● Remain updated on potential areas for improvement, enhancement and new technology by maintaining a good working knowledge of advancements in the IT industry and making recommendations to the business.
● Efficient and timely delivery of all of the above for projects to the business and to external customers.
● Great people management and leadership skills
● Excellent written and oral communication
● Excellent time management skills
● A background in Devops and CI/CD
● Experience in leading teams using test driven development
● Proven experience in implementing best practice coding standards
● An outgoing personality who enjoys socialising with people
● Financial services industry experience
● Experience: 5+ years
Salary: ₱80000 - ₱95000
Address: Makati City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!