Desktop Support Engineer
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing, and solving hardware or software faults.
- Setting up and configuring of computer, printer, and photocopying equipment and conducts preventive maintenance of the same.
- Providing technical assistance in hardware and software maintenance and troubleshooting and replacing parts as required.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Must be a bachelor degree of BSIT or any related courses
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting hardware/software
- Basic knowledge in ticketing system and SLA
- Willing to work ON-SITE
- Preferably residing around Tarlac City
- Can start ASAP
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: Tarlac City