- Conduct site inspection to determine whether a particular site is feasible for an Andok’s outlet (franchise or company-owned).
- Prepare sketches, take measurements, note the availability of public drainage, existing electrical and water supplies.
- Design new buildings, extensions or alterations to existing buildings for Andok’s projects.
- Prepare architectural drawings containing floor plans, elevations, plumbing, sanitary lines and roof truss details using AutoCAD and rendering software. These drawings are based on his notes, sketches and dimensions taken during the site inspection.
- Take completed drawings for blueprinting then endorse to Admin.
- Conduct site inspection of on-going construction of outlets if it conforms to specs and design.
- Graduate of Engineering, Architecture or equivalent.
- Familiar with the use of AutoCAD or other rendering software.
- Have strong technical, problem solving, decision making, and project management skills.
- Has a strong interpersonal and leadership skill.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written in Filipino and English language.
- Highly analytical, pro-active, result oriented and a team player who can influence and lead people.
- Can work under pressure and can handle multiple assignments.
- Can do field work when necessary.
- Hardworking, dedicated, and responsible.
- Computer literate with adept knowledge on MS Office applications (MS EXCEL and MS WORD) and other application related to the field of expertise.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: Quezon City