Many of Vistaprint’s customers find they need a little support or guidance when it comes to design, or perhaps they just want confirmation from an expert that what they have created is professional looking and well-designed. That’s where you come in! Your role as a design consultant is to support the customer through creating/revising designs with an array of styles and product types, ensuring that they have everything they need to make their business look and feel professional. From business cards and flyers to customized product branding or logos — you will bring your design expertise & understanding of different types of industries — to provide expert design assistance and advice to our customers.
- Degree/diploma course in Graphics Design or equivalent, preferably marketing/advertising graphic design experience, packaging graphic design
- Either at least one year of industry experience or inexperienced but with a very strong portfolio (regardless, submitting a portfolio is required for this position)
- Understanding design styles, especially producing and printing consistent color, proofing and printing an image, typographic design, working with typestyle, vector drawing techniques, creating vector objects for the background, working with defined custom shapes, importing a smart object
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat & other design software
- Understands final art preparation standards and processes (including knowledge of the difference between file formats)
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Salary: ₱25000 - ₱30000