- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments from delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- No work experienced required.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: 36 Ipil Street, Barangay Duyan-duyan, Project 3, Quezon City