At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a permanent work from home Bilingual Technical Support Representatives in Pioneer, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing technical experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for technology and helping others? In this role, you’ll work to resolve technical requests or complex calls from customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
· Bring your passion and love for technology to know what’s going on with the latest technology products and help customers
· Answer incoming communications from customers
· Connect and resolve issues with customers using written communication only
What You Bring to the Role
· Bilingual in English and Chinese
· Fluency in Chinese or Mandarin languages both spoken and written
· Familiarity with Traditional and Simplified Mandarin is an advantage
· Traditional Mandarin is preferred
· 6 months to more years of call center experience
· Completed at least Senior High School or with post-education
· Great written communication skills including grammar and spelling
· You lead by example and work with your team to contribute to the overall success of your client program
· Comfortable with decision making by assessing the situation, researching potential solutions and making recommendations
· A technology solution-oriented mindset to ensure happy customers
Technology and work environment requirements for the job (Permanent Work from Home):
· Have the right connection – a home internet connection of >15Mbps (you may do a quick check through Fast.com)
· Computer – we’ll supply and deliver at your doorstep
· Must be able to hard-wire (via ethernet cord) directly into your home modem
· Must have a quiet workspace that is within a reasonable proximity of your router so that you can plug in while working.
What You Can Expect
· Competitive pay and performance-based incentives
· Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
· Diverse and community minded organization
· Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
· And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You’ll report to the account Team Leader. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Salary: ₱60000 - ₱65000
Address: 2F Robinsons Cybergate Plaza, Mandaluyong City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!