TeleTech is on the search for an Outbound Sales Representative II to proactively create meaningful connections with our team in Cainta, Rizal.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it’s more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TeleTech team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
What you’ll need to qualify:
· Completed 2 years in College
· Preferably with a minimum of 6 months of collections service experience – below educational requirement must have at least a strong collections background
· Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
· Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and willing to work on site
What your typical day will consist of:
· Inbound & Outbound calls to customers to recover outstanding payments.
· Perform skip trace functions to locate customers.
· Take full ownership to resolve customer queries and effectively negotiate delinquent accounts
· Work as part of a larger team to create a continuous improvement culture.
· Integrate key learning into operations to help support customer advocacy.
· Responsible in maintaining a good reputation for delivering quality customer service whilst operating within the compliance framework.
· Accountable for successful outcomes through daily collections activities.
· Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the collection activities of the team and the business.
· Detailed and accurate file action notes for all interactions
· Comply with Access Mercantile as well as its client’s company policies & procedures.
· Establish and maintain effective and good working relationship.
What you’ll enjoy:
· Competitive pay with a Sign-On Bonus of P20,000!
· Real career growth opportunities
· Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
· Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
· An accessible office location at the 2nd Floor Robinson Place Cainta (Big R, near Junction) Ortigas Ave. Extension, Cainta, Rizal.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TeleTech, click on About Us or search #ExperienceTeleTech throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: 2nd Floor Robinson Place Cainta (Big R, near Junction) Ortigas Ave. Extension, Cainta, Rizal
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!