Key Job Functions and Duties:
• Meet with internal clients to understand business needs
• Translate business requirements into technical designs
• Develop implementation plans and timelines
• Develop data model, DataMarts, and reports
• Perform data transformation or ETL
• Develop SQL scripts and DAX Scripts
• Develop dashboards and reports
• Meet with dashboard users for walkthrough
• Manage run and refresh schedules for dashboards and reports
• Perform bug fixing, maintenance and upgrades to code
• Maintain documentation for design, development and reporting work
• Deliver processes and procedures to facilitate data warehousing in conjunction with dashboards and reporting
• Provide recommendations for business processes improvement
Desired Experience & Qualities
• Five years’ Dashboard Development experience using Tableau and PowerBI
• Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
• Proven experience in Financial Services utilising tools and systems on the MS SQL Server BI Stack, including SSRS, and TSQL, PowerBI, Power Query, MDX and DAX.
• Sound understanding of the base theory behind data visualization and dashboard design
• Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
• Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation.
• Experience in creating Dashboards using Table calculations, Logical calculations, number calculations and creating parameters.
• Provide Business Intelligence support using Tableau for implementing effective Business dashboards & visualizations of data.
• SQL Oracle development experience
• Experience pulling data from a variety of data source types
• Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
• Experience interfacing with business users and understanding their requirements
• Experience with OLAP, SSAS and MDX
• Experience of Informatica PowerCenter or competitor platforms is a plus
Qualifications and Accreditations:
• BS/MS in Computer Science or Information System.
• Experience of 5+ years in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects.
• Experience of 5+ years and familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
Reporting structure: The Dashboard developer reports to the EDS Head.
Salary: ₱45000 - ₱80000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!