DEVOPS (Operations Engineer)
- Identifies operating system problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results;
- Investigating complaints and suggestions;
- Completing troubleshooting procedures;
- Scripting or developing (shell/python/golang);
- Determining project objectives, such as, efficiency, cost savings, energy conservation, operator convenience, safety, environmental quality;
- Develops operational solutions by defining, studying, estimating, and screening alternative solutions, calculating economics, determining impact on total system.
- Anticipates operational problems by studying operating targets, modes of operation, unit limitations; monitoring unit performance.
- Improves operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re-design; implementing changes; contributing information and opinion to unit design and modification teams.
- Provides operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating and engineering data and trends.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- At least 3 years of experience in the field
- Proficient in Linux operating system, such as, Centos or Ubuntu;
- Proficient in writing scripts by shell/lua/python/golang;
- Familiar with Cloud Services, such as, AWS, GCP, Azure, Alibaba Cloud, Huawei Cloud;
- Familiar with automated OPS tools, such as, ansible, GIT, Jenkins, nginx, Grafana&Prometheus;
- Operations Research, Safety Management, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Technical Understanding; 6, Manufacturing Control Planning, Methods and Procedures, Quality
- Proficiency in Elastic Stack and Kubernetes is preferred;
- Must be willing to stay-in during COVID (free accommodation and meals)
– 13th Month pay
– Monthly incentive
– Birthday Gift
– Attendance Bonus per month
– Holiday Pay
– Department Bonus
– Service (Tenure) Award
– Performance Bonus
– Annual Leave (covertible to cash)
– Free Accommodation
– 4 meals/day *includes free drinks and snacks
– Shuttle Service
Office located in Pasay City
Salary: ₱70000 - ₱140000