Customer Support Executive
- Respond to customers’ enquiries relating to information, product functionality and fault calls resolving as many queries as possible on the first interaction.
- Logging and classifying all calls and requests for assistance in the customer relationship management system (Siebel).
- Filter and escalate enquiries relating to other aspects of the Refinitiv business and handover to the appropriate department.
- Manage the resolution process for customers relating to data and applications for a particular product/s.
- Track enquiry resolution progress and proactively call customers with a status update or resolution if queries cannot be resolved on initial interaction.
- Follow the appropriate procedures to respond to issues and update our customers when outages of a major nature occur.
- Identify and escalate problems affecting a number of customers or influencing the timely resolution of one customer’s enquiry. This would include escalations to the team leader and other support, sales, engineering or resolver groups as appropriate.
- Recognize and escalate recurring problems, inferior processes or outdated procedures.
- Accept additional projects or areas of responsibility that will improve the team’s performance.
- Proactively contribute to the Refinitiv Frontline Support team and the achievement of its goals.
- Expert understanding of relevant Refinitiv products and data. Understanding of client needs. Focus on delivering results.
- Detail orientated with sound information probing skills.
- Well developed analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
- University qualified in a discipline relating to the financial markets, the finance sector or business.
- Experience in a customer service or contact centre environment preferred. Previous experience in the financial industry desirable.
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively, verbally and in writing, in English and any other designated languages with customers and colleagues.
- The ability to learn and become experts in Refinitiv products and develop a sound understanding of the financial markets they serve.
- Willingness to undertake additional projects and responsibilities from time to time.
- Flexibility with work times – including rotational shift work.
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱40000
Address: 8th Building Upper Mckinley Taguig City