Customer Service Representative
Making sure products reach their destinations safely, securely, and on-time. Part of supply chain management in charge of governing transportation and delivery efforts. Includes communications from companies, delivery riders, to dispatch all deliveries of products.
- The Logistics Customer Service Representative will oversee all aspects of accounts relating to the l transportation of goods and the maintenance of the client’s needs. Work with clients to establish detailed profiles and procedures that properly represent their export/import process deliveries of the company.
- Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
- Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Arranges shipments by examining destination, route, rate, delivery time; dispatches to carriers.
- Verifies merchandise shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notices, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Benchmark freight rates.
- Negotiate rate structures of logistics company, including consolidations, capacity, and delivery days and present finding to Management.
- Collect and analyze service issue and carrier quality information and develop clear and concise reports.
- Freight forwarding functions such as booking, issuing Delivery Orders, etc.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: Unit 402-403 Galleria Corporate Center, EDSA Corner Ortigas Ave.