Customer Sales Representative
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be conducting phone calls to our client’s list of leads in order to close them as customers. By skillfully building interest, you should be able to create opportunities with new prospects as well as educate them about the products of our client. You must be able to ask smart, targeted questions, and speak knowledgeably. A successful Sales Development Representative is a strong communicator and a fast learner with the natural sales instinct to be the face and voice of our company.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Reach out to potential customers to produce real opportunities by asking qualifying questions
- Understand the products inside and out and articulate our value proposition clearly
- Based on qualification, get an agreement from the customer to speak to a Sales Representative
- Work closely with sales teams to schedule qualified leads in accordance with approved sales management guidelines
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU:
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- We are looking for smart, energetic, data-centric, make-it-happen people who like new challenges and solving complex problems.
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts
- At least two years of experience in a sales position (outbound D2C sales experience is preferred)
- Ability to learn about various products, and display and share this knowledge in a confident manner
- Sincere customer empathy, high integrity, and honesty
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, and sense of urgency
- Excellent skills in written communication, phone, and presentation
- An understanding of business relationships and how to develop healthy client relations
- A proven record of strong organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills with an extreme attention to detail
- Customer Service Skills: You will need to be able to speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
PLUS, if you have…
- Finished at least 2 years in college (or High School Graduate + relevant work experience)
- Working knowledge and familiarity with any CRM platforms (e.g. SalesforceIQ, Salesforce)
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: Hanston Bldg. Emerald ave. Ortigas, Pasig