Our Content Manager will have a strong background in editing, proofreading, creative content writing, journalism or blogging. They have a great eye for detail. The Content Editor is able to work independently and collaboratively as a part of an international team. The Content Editor is a dynamic and vibrant professional, passionate about modern pop-culture. The Content Editor is eager to learn new skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Copyright, proofread and edit content, to ensure the greatest reach while content is culturally appropriate
- Extensive experience in SEO optimization including keyword research
- Edit content for linguistics issues
- Occasionally use your creative writing skills to create content
- Report linguistic and functional errors
- Research and verify content accuracy
- Effectively manages team members, to ensure tasks are being carried out
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks
- Oversees team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure highest quality of work
Must-have Skills / Qualification:
- Strong skills in English, with exceptional attention for detail
- Professional proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Cultural savviness and a good sense of judgment on the appropriateness of content for the target country’s audience.
- Subject matter expertise for linguistic issues in the target language, ability to research and resolve linguistic questions.
- Knowledge and experience with Mac/iOS products
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new tools and different procedures
- Preferably experienced in editing, proofreading, (digital) content creation, creative writing, translation, localization, journalism, marketing or QA
Salary: ₱95000 - ₱120000