The Content Editor serves as the production team’s gatekeeper. You ensure that all content published by Marketing is on-brand, factually correct and grammatically sound. No error escapes your watch. You own all the stages of editing: project assessment, developmental editing, copy editing and proofreading. You report directly to the Content Development Manager and work collaboratively with writers, designers and other key members of the Marketing team.
- Quickly become a subject matter expert on Caspio products and services. Gain an in-depth understanding of our target market, competitors, and the low-code development industry.
- Check for accuracy, grammatical soundness, and quality of all collateral while ensuring adherence to in-house style, SEO best practices, and specific client requirements/preferences.
- Produce best-in-class Sales and Marketing content, including blogs, social media posts, emails and landing pages.
- Guide writers and designers in producing and revising content.
- Assist manager in measuring content quality and in training writers.
- Participate in video conferences with HQ to monitor project alignment and progress.
- Develop in-house writing and editing style guide based on Associated Press Style (AP Style) as well as client preferences and existing practices.
JOIN US NOW AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Free laptop + company-provided equipment
- Flexible working arrangements (work-from-home setup)
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Time Off accrued based on hiring date
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you and (1) qualified dependent upon regularization
- Continuous mentoring programs for skills enhancement and career advancement opportunities
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Employee engagement activities
- Referral incentives
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English or related field
- 5+ years as an editor for US market publications or advertising agencies
- 2+ years as writer, ideally in the B2B software, SaaS, or technology space
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Language Mastery: Commands American English proficiency comparable to a native speaker and understands the nuances/cultural references of the language
- Technical Editing Skills: Adept at editing using AP Style
- Journalism Foundation: Ability to conduct in-depth online research, fact-checking and source verification
- SEO Knowledge: working knowledge of search engine optimization and how it applies to content publishing and inbound marketing
- Adaptability: Comfortable with constant changes in priorities and able to work independently or within a team, with minimal supervision
- Positive Attitude: Displays personal and professional maturity with a “consider it done” #WhateverItTakes mentality
Salary: ₱50000 - ₱90000