What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring the overall quality of content written for our clients’ websites
- Checking for and correcting errors in grammar, style and accuracy
- Improving text with clarity and readability in mind
- Ensuring that text is consistent with the client’s tone of voice
- Managing deadlines and providing writers and editors with constructive feedback
- Creating content when needed
- Contributing to content creation planning
- Editing 6-8 pages of content per day
- Editing social media copy, email copy, and landing page copy
- Editing content plans
- Training writers, editors, and members of other teams when necessary
Common editing tasks:
- Web copy
- Blog posts and news articles
- Social media posts and profiles
- Company and agent profiles
- Company announcements
- Pillar pages
- Email copy
- Sales decks
August 99 is one of the top web design outsourcing companies in the Philippines. From day one — that is, August of 1999 — we have not stopped expanding and pushing ourselves to achieve more.
Find your awesome! Join our community of out-of-the-box thinkers.
We’re looking for editors with excellent writing and editing skills and who know what it takes to create engaging content. The ideal candidate is smart, motivated, intellectually curious, and open to feedback and criticism.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- A demonstrable mastery of American English, with a keen ear for idioms and expressions
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Internet skills.
- Self-motivated, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, meet tight deadlines and work under minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail
- Self-discipline/strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Shows great initiative
- Desire to learn and grow
- Ability to anticipate clients’ needs
- Organization skills
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to take risks
Salary: ₱25000 - ₱40000