Construction Safety Officer
- Planning, Organizing, and Implementing of Safety and Health Protocol of the Project Site.
- Establish Safety Policies and Procedures for the implementation of the OSH Programs.
- Develop Safety activities to increase safety as needed by DOLE.
- In-Charge of over-all Safety and Health Protocol of the Project.
- Implementing Strict Safety of each site employees ad of the Project.
- Is Accredited by Dole
- Have Certificate of Construction Operation Safety and Health (COSH)
- Completion of Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH)
- Has at least 2-3 years of experience.
- College level/ Vocational
- WILLING TO WORK AT QUEZON CITY
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: Unit 206-210 2nd Floor BTTC Centre 288 Ortigas Ave. Corner Roosevelt St. Greenhills San Juan City, San Juan, Philippines