The Compliance Manager is responsible for the oversight and the management of all compliance-related functions within the company and within its affected partners, suppliers and applicable service providers, including the procedures described in the company’s Money Laundering Prevention Program.
Develop Compliance rules and policies.
- Take lead in conducting Compliance Risk Assessments of new products, services, and processes. Perform conflict checks and sanction risk assessments for clients being on boarded by the company.
- Oversee the development, documentation, and dissemination of the company’s written supervisory procedures and compliance controls with applicable rules and regulations.
- Enforce adequate controls to provide early detection and prevention of potential compliance issues.
- Responsible for implementing policies and procedures to correct any identified compliance issues.
- Directly work with business management to develop, communicate and implement strategies, procedures and technology systems designed to enhance the company’s compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- University qualification or above.
- Minimum 4 years of compliance experience within the financial service industry (banking, securities, insurance, etc.) preferred.
- Experienced in communicating directly with the BSP, AMLC, SEC, NPC and/or other relevant regulatory authorities.
- Familiar with financial services regulation, Anti-Money Laundering, and other applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Fluent in English.
Salary: ₱80000 - ₱100000
Address: Unit B 7/F Electra House Building 115-117 Esteban St. Legaspi Village