- Knowledge of and experience with office administrative and management practices and procedures, including recordkeeping, filing and purchasing practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sound business communication; correct English usage, including spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Ability to organize, set priorities and exercise sound independent judgment within areas of responsibility
- Ability to compose correspondence, prepare documents and make arrangement from brief instructions.
- Maintains utmost integrity and confidentiality of information and activities handled by the office.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelors in any field.
- Knowledgeable in using MS Windows applications (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with good communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: The Grass Residences