The Community Manager will be working closely with the Division Heads and Partners to make sure that the target 20% of tasks are outsourced/successfully assigned to our Partners.
This role will also manage the traffic and bandwidth and work with Money Matters to ensure that Partners are paid on time.
Additional responsibilities are the following:
- Work with Division Heads, TLs or ATLs in planning and managing team goals, KPIs/metrics, project schedules, and new information
- Supervise current and upcoming projects and coordinate all Partners to keep workflow on track
- Provide assistance in handling disputes and escalations on project deliverables
- Project coordination task by monitoring the progress of projects, and making sure that deadlines are met. This role will also be in-charge in re-assigning a project that is not moving or incomplete.
- Generate weekly and monthly status reports
- Communicate with Corporate Partners to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives, and provide answers to any questions.
- Build community through online events (monthly Tao Tuesdays) and offline events, makes sure they follow guidelines
- This role is expected to build a strong working relationship with the Division Heads, People & Culture, and Partners (resources, brand ambassadors, and corporate partners).
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and communication skills – friendly, diplomatic, and assertive when required
- Proactive in problem-solving and able to work under own initiatives
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to act upon their own initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in sales, marketing, customer service, or business operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Self-starter who has the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Google Apps, Slack, Salesforce and etc.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱30000
Address: 30th Floor, One Corporate Center, Meralco Ave. cor Julia Vargas ave. Ortigas Center, Pasig City