• Responsible for conducting pre-process and process training to new hires and evaluate their performance based on their competencies.
• Deliver and facilitate Pre-Process and Process Trainings
• Take up new hire Training batches
• Maintain attrition and throughput as per process guidelines
• Coach and counsel where-ever needed
• Document Training reports and trackers
• Conduct Pre & Post assessment to identify any red flags (if any)
• Provide feedback to specific areas of opportunity
• Provides Training Needs Analysis
• Coach associates on DSAT with a clear understanding of process requirement
• Generate and maintain regular reports
• Understand process requirement
• Conduct regular audits to check training effectiveness
• Conduct Recursive Training based on the Training Need Identification/Analysis received from Operations/Quality
• Helps in creating training modules/curriculum
• Other tasks that may be required/assigned by the supervisor/manager as required by the business
• Preferred: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Experience in handling a Logistics program (non voice) program is preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must possess good presentation skills
• Excellent Organizational and planning skills
• Good understanding of Group Dynamics (diversity)
• Analytic and Results Oriented
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱30000
Address: 6th Floor eBloc 3, IT Park, Apas
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!