Cloud Engineer | IT
- Deploy and manage Cloud infrastructure based on project requirements
- Ensure that Infrastructure implementations are completed within the agreed timeframe, scope, cost optimization, without compromising quality.
- Optimize performance and cost in a highly available environment
- Perform remediation based on the security tool result in OS Vulnerability Scan.
- Develop/build/maintain continuous integration/deployment pipelines and DevOps tools
- Everything as a code – automate manual processes and aim to eliminate them.
- Constantly explore new solutions and technologies, integrate learning and recommendations into the development process
- Support Cloud Engineering Initiatives
- Create documentation of new processes or any undocumented Cloud Engineering processes using Confluence
- 5+ years of hands-on experience on public cloud infrastructure administration (GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.) including the network and security infrastructure that support the environment.
- 5+ years of experience in set-up, management and administration of private clouds (on-premise) using commercially available hypervisors and software.
- At least 2 years as a senior or lead administrator of a Public Cloud infrastructure.
- Strong Linux or Windows systems administration skills.
- 2+ years of applicable experience with cloud-based administration (Azure, AWS, Google, etc)
- Proficiency in infrastructure, service and application monitoring tools.
- Experience with scripting (e.g. Shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell, etc).
- Experience with infrastructure as code, ops automation, and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Experience in AWS infrastructure (EC2, VPC, S3, IAM, etc.)
- DevOps experience a plus
- SQL/NoSQL experience a plus
- Level of Knowledge / Competencies
- Graduate of a 4/5-year IT or engineering course with work experience in a large IT environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and can effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Leadership Skills with strong ability to manage technical teams locally and off-country.
- Well organized with effective time management skills
- Knowledge of IT Service Management and Operating methodologies (e.g., ITIL)
- Significant experience in leading problem management teams.
- Cloud, virtualization, OS, DB certifications (AWS, VMware, GCP, etc.).
Salary: ₱40000 - ₱60000