Clinical Training Manager – USRN – Up to 110k monthy
- Posted on August 6, 2022
- Apply job
Site: EDSA Greenfield
Position level: Manager level
Core Job Requirement: US Licensed Nurse (RN) Healthcare Trainer
Budget: Php 80,000.00 to 110,000.00
Work Setup: Hybrid
To manage and work directly with the Healthcare Trainers and assist the Director in developing RN Candidates/Graduates of the Healthcare Academy. Ensure that all classes and trainers meet the Client standards and expectations, as they are outlined and continue to outline/update for pre and post training.
- To work directly with the trainers and assist the manager in developing them.
- To ensure that all classes and trainers meet client standards and expectations as they have outlined and continue to outline for pre- and post- training.
- Monitor the performance of the Trainers and be responsible for reporting their observations and feedback directly to the Training Manager.
- Develop Action Plans for Trainers
- Assist in the scheduling of classes and trainers
- Attend meetings with resource and business units
- Come up with strategies to manage attrition in the classroom
- Manage training needs and escalated issues related to training
- On-board newly hired Trainers
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Training Manager
- Accomplish trainer scorecards
Salary: ₱80000 - ₱110000