TeleTech is on the search for Customer Service Representatives to proactively create meaningful connections with our team in Pasay City.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it’s more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TeleTech team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
What you’ll need to qualify:
· Completed at least 2 years of college of any course
· Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
· Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
· Customer service experience or customer service-oriented skills such as empathy, active listening, and resolution-minded aptitude
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
What your typical day will consist of:
· Consult customers on products and services to provide the best solutions for their needs by a variety of communication channels that could include voice, email or chat
· Respond to inquiries with active listening – identifying additional needs and support any upgrades in products and services
· Open and maintain customer accounts and information
· Resolve technical issues with patience and understanding
· Positively participate in company events, team activities, and continuous learning
What you’ll enjoy:
· Competitive pay and performance-based incentives
· Real career growth opportunities
· Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
· Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
· An accessible office inside the central E-Com Centers in Pasay City.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TeleTech, search #ExperienceTeleTech throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: Ground Floor, Five Ecom Center, MoA Complex, Pasay City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!