MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
1. Prepares costing, analysis, reports and special reports for the company
2. Prepares, monitors and suggests controls of the company budget
3. Oversees and submits to regulatory bodies of reports or numbers and monitoring of all requirements needed
4. Coordinates with regulatory bodies, government bodies, institutions and company offices for updates in rules and regulations affecting the transactions handled by the company
5. Ensures that each bills and records receivable from suppliers accurately and on time.
6. Ensures that employee salaries, benefits, amenities and allowances are paid correctly and on time and employee accountability are recorded and collected on time.
7. Creates accurate recording of transactions of the monthly financial statement and annual financial reports.
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!