Category Merchandise Manager
Job Summary: Responsible for managing the assortments, inventory, sales and net profit of assigned product category.
- Analyze consumer buying patterns and update on trends
- Review performance indicators (e.g. sales and discount levels).
- Write reports and forecast sales levels on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Give directions on pricing and audit implementation in the stores
- Manage timely entry and maintenance of purchase orders and final orders.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Ensure availability and order of stocks proportionate to merchandise movements.
- Check merchandise received through MMS and confer with Merchandise Manager pending or undelivered POs for cancellation.
Team and People Management
- Participate in promotional activities and works with Marketing Department to develop sales and advertising programs for merchandise.
- Advise store managers regarding display and merchandising.
- Give feedback to Senior Merchandise Manager on respective category specialization during selection.
- With Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing,or any related course
- With at least 3 year(s) of working experience in Digital Merchandising, Retail Merchandising, Brand and Product Information Management
- With strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel, pivot/v-lookup) and the ability to quickly learn internal systems, processes and additional software/web-based applications
- Must be willing to be assigned in Mall of Asia, Pasay City.
Salary: ₱35000 - ₱40000
Address: SM Corporate Offices JW Diokno Blvd. Mall of ASia Complex, Pasay City