Call Center Consultant
- Build and set up a new call center team in Indonesia for the company’s foreign client.
- Create & develop call scripting & create SOPs for inbound/outbound calls
- Efficiency; help to put in place strategies to realize improvement in operational performance.
- Train existing employees and help to hire/grow a new team
- Develop and drive a culture that supports coaching, developing and motivating employees to perform at highest standards.
- Focus on continuous improvement; continually evolve and develop the practices in place to keep our people and our customers smiling.
- Proactively; review and assess all processes with a view to making recommendations for improvement.
- Must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills, fast and accurate typing.
- Have good problem analysis, problem-solving skills, and fast decision making.
- Fluent English Speaking with no accent.
- Have minimum 4 years of experience managing Customer service team/call, center/banking, telesales/online shopping/insurance/logistic, hospitality and tourism industry.
- Exposure to international clients is a must.
- Familiar with all software associated with international call centers.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Understanding of the principles of customer service and customer behavior
- Strong coaching and leadership skills.
- Good knowledge of contact center technology and operations is a must
- Proven ability to motivate and lead high performing teams to meet KPIs and targets
- Have a great work ethic & good communication skills.
- Willing to work remotely as a start, until the pandemic is under control. And able to occasionally travel to Yogyakarta, Indonesia office (All transportation expenses will be covered by company)
- This position is for 6 months contract
Salary: ₱75000 - ₱150000
Address: Jl. Kolonel Sugiyono No.77, Wirogunan, Kec. Mergangsan, Kota Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55153