- With International Education background/experience
- Knowledgeable in US and Canada process
- Have an agent network
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with counselors and overseas education consultants.
- Hold presentations, seminars and spot evaluation sessions.
- Develop implement and manage a digital strategy to maximize international student recruitment.
- A demonstrated ability to speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings.
- Work independently with minimal supervision. Train and mentor others, as well as design training programs.
- Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Pro-actively generate ideas to develop business opportunities.
- Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region.
- Willing to travel 22 – 24 days/month (local travel only).
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar field preferred
• Able to travel and meet and liaise with potential partners and clients
• Proven ability to negotiate and work with high-level executives
• Strong analytical skills.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000