A. For Students
1. Conducts orientation for freshmen and transferees in coordination with the Office of
the Student Affairs.
2. Approves shifting of students, adding, and dropping of subjects.
3. Interviews transferees for admission to the college.
4. Coordinate with the Guidance Office the program of academic counseling and
guidance for students.
5. Attends to student’s complains against faculty members.
6. Prepares class schedules and room assignments in coordination with the Registrar.
B. For Faculty
1. Interviews prospective teacher applicants recommended by the Area Coordinator.
2. Oversees the orientation of newly appointed as well as the old faculty members.
3. Observes and evaluate faculty members through classroom visits and are
coordinators performance through administrative interview.
4. Approves faculty load upon recommendation of the Area Coordinator.
5. Recommends to the VPAA/COO renewal/non-renewal of faculty contract.
6. Ensures the proper implementation of college policies and gathers feedback through
regular faculty meetings.
7. Seeks approval from VPAA/COO/President for overload of faculty.
8. Recommend the change in status, permanency, service extension or termination of
1. Approves syllabi and examination questions as recommended by the area
2. Attends Academic council and other meetings that may require his presence.
3. Exercises leadership in upgrading the teaching – learning process.
4. Coordinates with VPAA for the development of new courses/enhancement of the
5. Prepares and submit reports and long term development plans for College.
6. Submits requisition for equipment, supplies and other materials to the School
7. Attends Class Teaching Schedules.
8. Performs other functions as may be assigned by the superior.
Education : Holder of an MBA Degree or its equivalent
Experience : Teaching Experience of at least 1-3 years
Special Skills : Computer Literate, Managerial/Supervisory skills, with good analytical, oral and written communications skills.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱30000
Address: 3299 R. Magsaysay Blvd. Cor. Maganda St. Sta. Mesa Manila
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!