Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech startup founded by IIT Alums and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun. Our tech team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for generating leads, engaging with prospects, performing product demos and driving end-to-end sale lifecycle in the Higher Education segment and build market in your assigned regions. The role requires quick adaption to customer needs and deliver a human and consultative support experience through creative problem-solving and a thorough knowledge of how our product works.
We are looking to hire smart and passionate folks who have strong communication skills, a passion for sales, an interest in problem-solving, and the flexibility to deal with customer needs.
- Develop deep knowledge of the company’s software and the USPs.
- Target Higher-Education private and government institutes (Engineering, Management, Medical etc.) to explain the company’s software.
- Research the target market to understand the market size & buying potential.
- Own individual targets and work towards generating new revenue.
- Understand the customers’ organisation chart to identify the end-users, influencers and decision makers.
- Conduct meetings with different stakeholders to analyse needs, demonstrate the company’s software and understand the customer’s interest.
- Be responsible to convert product demo to trials and prospects to paid customers through enthusiastic customer engagement.
- Form partnerships with different stakeholders of Higher Education ecosystem like hardware companies for hybrid classroom to generate leads and increase chances of sale.
- Consistently follow up with Prospects and maintain relationship even when the potential is not immediate.
- Submit and follow up on proposals and move them to negotiations and finally closure.
- Collaborate with other appropriate internal teams and represent the customers to solve their business requirements.
- Coordinate internally with the customer success, business teams to fulfil orders as promised and ensure high standards of Customer satisfaction.
- Update opportunity tracking tools to provide a precise forecast of the pipeline to the management.
Vikas Goel – Founder/CEO, IIT Delhi
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO, IIT Madras
Shirish Chandrakar – Co-Founder/CPO, IIT Kanpur
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Business Administration from top tier institutes or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1~4 years of experience in a sales role in Higher Education segment.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Familiarity of working with CRM and opportunity tracking tools like Zoho, Salesforce, Hubspot.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and strong sense of ownership.
- Prior experience in B2B Ed-tech SaaS company is an added bonus.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Joining Immediate. Full time role.
- Salary as per industry standard.