Business Process Manager
A. Job Summary
A Business Process Manager evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors, and controls business processes. Managers work to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals.
B. Duties and Responsibilities
- A business process manager should be able to identify and create a business process, which is a formalized set of tasks and activities that helps accomplish specific business objectives.
- Evaluate existing business processes
- Manage improvement teams and implementation processes
- Conduct ongoing analyses
- Update inter-departmental procedure and policies
- Create documentation outlining process improvements
- Writing documents that explain changes and how to implement them are other main duties of Process Managers. Once all data has been collected, Process Managers write step-by-step instructions on how to change processes in a way that all those involved in the process can understand.
- They should also be able to discern between a business process and a series of steps captured on a flow chart.
- Because many organizations don’t have business processes in place to achieve their goals, the first responsibility of a business process manager might be to analyze the steps in question to determine if they consist of a simple series of activities or an actual business process.
- They work collaboratively across all departments of the organization to help improve the management of a business process. They also tend to focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Identifies possible problems from multiple angles in a given business process, while providing suitable countermeasures for the company policy.
- Supervise individuals and/or manage computer systems, networking strategies, or quantity-control measures.
- People Management
- Oversees the performance of the whole BPG department
- Devise KPI (key performance indicator) for the BPG department.
- Facilitates process 101, trains and evaluates new staff
- Addresses and discusses concerns and action plans through weekly / monthly meeting
- Organize strategic plans and monitors the progress and effectiveness of the cascaded action plans
- Prepares annual budget.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the immediate leader.
- Graduate of any 4-year business related course.
- Project Management
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Tenacity and resolve
- Consistently pursuing continued process innovation may require someone with exceptional determination, self-motivation and interpersonal skills
Salary: ₱25000 - ₱30000
Address: #56 Mayor Ignacio Santos Diaz, Cubao, Quezon City