Business Development Specialist
- Adapts new business strategies in accordance with the types of clients already secured by the company.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and prospecting.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommends new product.
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
- Closes new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field, or in a discipline related specifically to the product or service that is being sold
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the same capacity with proven achieved target of P10 Million per month
- Prior experience in administering customer service is also valuable.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: 257 - A Sumulong Highway Brgy. Mambugan, Antipolo city, Rizal Province