Business Development Manager
- Develop local market by acquiring indoor spaces in the buildings (& other strategic locations) and achieve the target.
- Develop new key/group accounts and establish/maintain good relationship
- Present, Negotiate and close the contract with building/property managers.
- Lead a team of Business Development Executive and develop strategies to achieve the team’s objective
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field preferred
- At least 3- 5 years equivalent experience in related field such as sales or business development environment)
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong leadership skills
Salary: ₱25000 - ₱50000
Address: 32F BPI Philamlife Building, 6811 Ayala Avenue, Makati City